Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Three Favorite Cookbooks

I want to share with you my favorite three Cookbooks. They are a treasure of cooking information. They are:

Puerto Rican Cookery (Cocina Criolla) by Carmen Aboy Valldejuli
Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way by Jacques Pepin
365: No Repeats, A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners by Rachel Ray

The first available in English and Spanish is the premiere cookbook of Puerto Rican cuisine. The second is one of many books from a great teacher of cooking and in my opinion the best at teaching cooking technique Jacques Pepin. You can’t go wrong with any of Jacques’ books. The last one by Rachel Ray is a great resource for great, quick recipes that build on each other giving you great flexibility in the kitchen.
These are some of my favorite books. They have great recipes, techniques and cooking tips that will help you enjoy cooking and dinner with your family for years to come.

No comments: