Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Recipe Manager

There’s a great tool for the kitchen that can improve your cooking, shopping, organization and overall enjoyment of cooking. It’s the recipe manager. I personally use Master Cook Deluxe version 7 but it’s up to version 9. You can easily keep all your recipes together and organized with a good recipe manager. The recipe manager provides a wealth of cooking tips and techniques, helps in menu planning and even prints a shopping list for individual recipes or even menus. This planning tool can really help make cooking easier and more fun. Look around and see which one you prefer and invest in one you like. I myself am ready to upgrade and will evaluate version 9 of Master Cook but I will also look at other recipe managers before making my decision. Stay tuned to hear my results.

No comments: